Black HDT In Brantford, Ontario

Slixter

I passed a nice Black HDT on Saturday July 13th going the opposite way on Hwy 24 (King George rd.) in Brantford, Ontario. Just wondering if it's anyone on the forum. Sorry I didn't get the make of truck but it had inclined ramps behind the cab. Hoping it's someone local I could talk to.

Did it have a jeep on the incline??

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Not anybody local that I’ve met. There have been a couple of new guys I’ve sent to Georgetown for insurance but I have no idea what they have.  Edit: I think you’re one of them  

Nigel

Edited by Nigel

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

Not anybody local that I’ve met. There have been a couple of new guys I’ve sent to Georgetown for insurance but I have no idea what they have.  Edit: I think you’re one of them  

Nigel

You made it back intact??  No falls, didn't hit your head, no dizziness? No numbness or tingling anywhere?

9 hours ago, Nigel said:

Nigel

You did pass that along to me. I haven't contacted them yet. I'm still months away from pulling it together.

This one is running around Quebec, but no incline.....
COX2hTYx5OJi1UqPD3TPpSAu6w_03TctBGSb1d9uzPqWM9OuR8Do_7_T6MnMC2XIWbeZ9AHn2gP6g8qChUxe2PrBbY0per64ShinptIz8eK2oggVYcwQlBpsumwDqcoRMPj9fhjgZFFgUrxaWyzZs9pq3IhKVufogyYRtqhPhPenX8HRxOpzLZSMntxeS7_X7d1v8DU2wDiXUXGT6dAiGgT3ANmRli9auZGLdBsdpefEpw8zVdDNTdYmxukOQY_vaTRalWItj5RQFSbaxxfwiZ6giWBJUtqGT5y7D334vmTv6mQYiaEvyPOKHUVz3fFe4syFoi0yiHF5J3zm8-7tZdJmNGvRfpXh3ZBF_PJxYUiaZ7u4F_OHlELtEEriT9lvp3xOBlPcggXFtMoIagEAKPPJrq6r3uAzjqcg8EU1wbI2B6UGXmTQFO9jDM-lGWObdvvZjq3yJdg7kifDKjX3TqOSIlf6zQ2ZElqy1QO-lOrvfWHTMVJSs7uywJG5qEGpE281FGlnPs3sGPcOe5XupapxL94xE1T_q-TBEXZwtkbRJwjAXtfGAMRqsuAI3tZ7HZusZ33KOfN-VrjchmeWTKM4vM7T50wBQvhWKLWO-vfeGZiBfDkHT76qGFolFfsfeAPL00xO--5ErzFIajJNlvjPgiANMNXM=w1204-h903-no

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com