BACK SURGERY SCHEDULED

RandyA

17 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

Randy, after that rant, I believe you and I are the only two sane people left, but I'm not sure about you.......

Howdy rickei,

Well I can't speak to you or Randy's sanity, as I only claim to be "Semi-Sane" I figure I am good for a while.................

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

1 hour ago, rickeieio said:

Randy, after that rant, I believe you and I are the only two sane people left, but I'm not sure about you.......

😅🤣😂🤪

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

4 hours ago, RandyA said:

FYI - My Mom is 94.  Still lives independently, drives, does not wear glasses or hearing aids and seems to have all her marbles.  Truth is, she is in many ways in better shape than me at 74.  She has taken good care of herself since day one.  I just wish I had taken better care of myself a half century ago - something you cannot tell an 18 year old and have them listen to and respect what you say.  If you are 18 you will live "forever", Covid masks 😷 and seat belt laws are a government violation of free expression, the Covid virus is a fake, alcohol 🍺 to the point of passing out is "normal".  Marijuana  and similar "light" drugs will do the body no harm, spending hours in the sun to get a tan is healthy, I can quit tobacco any time I want attitude, Big Macs 🍔 for lunch and dinner, sugar 🥤 out the kazoo in soft drinks and foods are the norm, watching hours of TV or being on your "phone" 📱or computer all day, piercing body parts and covering your body with tattoos, and 150 db sound systems 🔊 are all OK.   But they are afraid of lead paint, immunizations 💉, tap water, cars with no air bags, and rabies.  I love my grandchildren, but........😶

P.S. - I'm not at all opinionated. 

Missed Drinking out of the garden hose.... 🤣

Glad you're up and moving and the pain is mostly eliminated.  

Jim's Adventures

Old Spacecraft.... Who knows whats next