Awning replacement

chief916

Any recommendations on what types of material to get when replacing my awnings....I'm thinking cloth type..

The OEM are crap and don't even last 4 years yet.  Also need recommendations on venders who sell them the awnings... preferably someone you've done business with and you feel good that they did their best to help you.

Thank you.

chief916, I used Shade Pro. 800-328-5100 or www.shadepro.net  We have had  acrylic on our Weather Pro for 15 years. The only reason for the replacement is the stitching started to give way at one end. Of course I re-ordered acrylic because it has worked so well. The fabric that is the original will last this summer of travel. I was going to put the new one on but all my help blew out of Yuma for the summer.

Here is a couple of others:

www.toughtopawnings.com or 360-980-0537 (Tyler) They will send you material samples.

https://www.arizonarvpartscenter.com/We-re-Moving-s/868.htm  Eric made me up new sunscreen slide covers/awnings 3 years ago. Excellent work.

If I can be of more help, just PM me.

I should add, that it is rolled out quite frequently during the "winter" in Yuma, AZ. but when the wind picks up, it comes in, and is never out during the night. It is out quite frequently during our summer travels in the Yellowstone area and Idaho. Also, it is wrapped in aluminum when rolled in.

Archived