Information For ETHitch Install

hatrack

1 hour ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Henry,

Is RVH Lifestyles now the distributor of ET Hitches since manufacturing moved from Florida or can they still be bought through you?  Wondering in case question comes up at ECR.

Carl, Young's already manufactures and sells a line of unique hitches and hitch products, handled by a wholly owned distributorship. You are directed to that entity when you order an ET now. Orders I have taken recently were turned over to Young's and I am fulfilling these while doing the training. The machinery, facilities and employees are first class and in just 3 weeks I've already incorporated number of improvements that they made possible. So you will be seeing Gen IV hitch soon.

I will be available for some time to help not only with manufacturing transition but also with business transition, meaning I available to talk to anyone considering an ET until Young acquires the "nuances" in this market. Jack and Mark have all the "nuances" and then-some and I wouldn't be surprised if they played a role in this enterprise, they will be a prime customer for ET hitches with Young. 

Thanks for he update Henry.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

5 hours ago, hatrack said:

Jack I wish I could come there but I'll have no way to move my trailer once I get the truck and 12 hours to drop the trailer with my dually and come back to get the truck and 12 hours to bring the truck back is a little too much at this time. I may be contacting you about some other stuff later.

Thanks everyone for the replies,

Ken

I get it Ken. I was confident you could find someone locally. Feel free to contact me directly if you feel we can help you. 

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Archived