Generator

maggie blair

I just purchased a 2011 Coachman Freelander and the generator starts on the first try  but it’s not sending any  Power to the inside of my RV. My electrical cord is plugged into the socket and I checked all the breakers but I can’t seem to find out why the power is not coming into the RV. Does anyone have any suggestions on something else I should check? Thanks in advance, Maggie 

Maggie Blair

51 minutes ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Checked the breakers on the generator, too?

I didn’t but will as soon as I pick it up. ThNks so much. I took it to a place today to have it serviced and put the tire extenders on. They said they do not work on generators but they gave me a name of another place but I’d rather it be a simple fix and something I can do myself.

Maggie Blair

I agree with Darryl that it is most likely an open circuit breaker. I know that Onan generator sets have a circuit breaker on the side of the generator and believe that other brands do as well. 

fuel_pump_relay.jpg

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

55 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

I agree with Darryl that it is most likely an open circuit breaker. I know that Onan generator sets have a circuit breaker on the side of the generator and believe that other brands do as well. 

fuel_pump_relay.jpg

I will check the circuit breaker once I get the rv out of the shop. They are checking the things you sent me on the last list. They are also putting tire extenders on the tires. Thanks again for you help. Maggie

Maggie Blair

Archived