Verizon SIM in Unite Explore hotspot???

The Unite Explorer is built for AT&T's network bands and protocols.  Since T-Mobile is mostly compatible with AT&T, it also works on their network but is missing some network (LTE) bands and will not have the same coverage as a newer T-Mobile device.  Sprint and Verizon have a small overlap with AT&T on network bands,, but mostly are incompatible.   

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

For a Verizon SIM card HotSpot, here are some to consider:

Jetback 8800L 

Novatel 7730L

Negear AC791L

They are launching a newer 5G version of I believe Jetpack(?) now too, but I'd wait on spending up for 5G gear for awhile. 

And if you do not need a lot of connections, nothing wrong with using a phone via Hotspot mode. We just stopped using our Verizon Samsung S6 after about three years of usage, up to 100GB+ per month while traveling (And another 100GB+ via ATT devices, depending upon which has the bet coverage at a given location.). If you want to, you can then slide the phone, or a MiFi device, into a WeBoost Sleek Amp, for enhanced signal in medium to low signal areas. And, you can either tether or wifi connect a phone to a inside the RV WiFi and Router provider. I like Wifi Ranger's GOac for this duty, but others exist. This can come in handy if you want to take a laptop or tablet outside, and still have a good signal within a certain range of our unit. 

Best of luck to you,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Archived