NIB Air Bags for sale

jkennell

Went to replace the airbags on my semi, and due to a mistake in the Goodyear Data Sheets, ended up ordering the wrong parts...from Ryder.   Ryder says NO RETURNS on air bags...period, even if they are still unopened in the original boxes.    SO I have (4)  NIB Goodyear 1R12-647  air bags for sale cheap.  IDK if anybody's truck uses those, but if it does and you need a set, please send me a PM.

Frustrating because all the data I could find said those would fit....it was only AFTER ordering them that I found newer info online that gave different dimensions and PN's for the "right" air bag...

Also frustrating...Ryder actually said I could return them and offered to get me the correct ones....until AFTER I ordered the new ones.   then they said "no returns".  

ON EDIT:  5 minutes after I posted this, the Ryder sales contact replied to my email (pointing out that they had said I could return them) and said they would try to get a return authorization for me....we shall see.  I'll let you'll know.

No camper at present.

Way too many farm machines to maintain.

• 4 weeks later...

That's why I always use Class8TruckParts.com. I've ordered numerous parts for my 2012 VNL630 from them and always get the correct OEM Volvo part. They match the part to your VIN number.  Chad and Tim reply to my questions/requests for parts even on Sunday. Parts are delivered promptly.

You just don't get service like this anymore

It took 3 days and a followup email, but Ryder sent me a RA.  All it cost me was the shipping back, and they promptly credited my card.   

I can't say I was unhappy with Ryder's service.   The mistake was in the actual Goodyear airbag data sheet, not the Ryder website.  It says right on the website (and even popped up when ordering) "No returns on airbags".   So I ordered the wrong part, and they were gracious enough to allow me to return them anyway.   Everybody I talked to was pleasant and helpful.

But boy can you get confused looking at all the P/N available.

BTW, the right parts arrived promptly and it took me about an hour to install all 4 bags.   Then I made a couple blocks out of 3x3 box iron to stick under the bumpers so it does not sit collapsed anymore.

No camper at present.

Way too many farm machines to maintain.

Of course, Goodyear should pony up for your shipping, but I doubt that would happen.  At least it turned out well for you.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Ordered a couple replacement bags for my Pete by using measurements and air fitting locations. Noticed price difference so went cheaper. Well those cheaper bags didn't have an internal stop in them and now my custom fenders just rub with no air. Just made some spacers and adjusted the leveling gauge. To be old and wise had to be young and stupid.

Archived