Magic Show!

Wizards&OZ

5 hours ago, sandsys said:

A magician never reveals her secrets. Perform, yes.

Interesting. Some years ago I attended a seminar by a magician who did teach us several tricks. They were not part of his act but there are many beginner tricks that most magicians are willing to share.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

3 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

Interesting. Some years ago I attended a seminar by a magician who did teach us several tricks. They were not part of his act but there are many beginner tricks that most magicians are willing to share.

Apparently the culture has changed dramatically over the years. When my mother and grandfather were teaching my brother and me to do magic we were required to memorize the phrase, "a magician never reveals his secrets," before we were taught the simplest tricks. My grandfather had been a vaudeville magician. My mother performed locally for charitable organizations. I was doing solo stage performances by 6th grade. My brother went on to perform on a cruise ship. All that was a LONG time ago so I'm, apparently, out of touch with how things are done now.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

• 1 year later...

I was a magician, now I work at a serious company. that's another story. I used to have fun with kids and teach them different kinds of tricks. I was the happiest man in world when I put a smile on their face. So, magicians can reveal some secrets, if you are not so known. But, it's aboutfun not magic. there is no magic, magic is when you change lives. Spells are magic, I cast one from https://spellguru.co/powerful-binding-spell-to-stop-someone-from-doing-harm/ to keep away some people who were willing to hate me. i was wondering what's wrong with this rude people. How do they live on the same planet as me?

Edited by KimberlyJames