50 mph coffee cup

Wrknrvr

This is sorta a funny thing that happened to me last winter.

So we have a 1990 jeep for our toad. Sorta.  It has flat fenders on the front. One morning I had gone outside to do something and forgot something in the RV . So I sat my coffee cup down on the passenger side front fender. Only time I ever sat anything on the fender unless I was working on the jeep.

I came back out and did some stuff then got in the jeep to go to town. So off I went about my trip to town. But then was thinking off where my coffee cup was. O yes where did I sit my coffee cup. It is not in its place in the jeep.

Fender ?.....? Yep there it was. Just splashing a little out.     Oh , look back and no one following me.    But I am going 50 mph. And cannot pull over just yet. Slow down carefully, then get to a pull off . Rough edge on pavement. Get out and no cup.

I walk back and there it is. Still in one piece . It has lost its contents, and now has a bit of dust stuck to it.

Just had coffee in this am,.   Vern

1 hour ago, Wrknrvr said:

This is sorta a funny thing that happened to me last winter.

So we have a 1990 jeep for our toad. Sorta.  It has flat fenders on the front. One morning I had gone outside to do something and forgot something in the RV . So I sat my coffee cup down on the passenger side front fender. Only time I ever sat anything on the fender unless I was working on the jeep.

I came back out and did some stuff then got in the jeep to go to town. So off I went about my trip to town. But then was thinking off where my coffee cup was. O yes where did I sit my coffee cup. It is not in its place in the jeep.

Fender ?.....? Yep there it was. Just splashing a little out.     Oh , look back and no one following me.    But I am going 50 mph. And cannot pull over just yet. Slow down carefully, then get to a pull off . Rough edge on pavement. Get out and no cup.

I walk back and there it is. Still in one piece . It has lost its contents, and now has a bit of dust stuck to it.

Just had coffee in this am,.   Vern

Duck Tape works well! LOL

:) Living Life One Day At A Time!

Archived