Filter and more Filters today.

Pete Kildow

Needed new Filters for my Kubota M4700. And also all Filters for the Kenworth T600. So after checking local, and online. Ordered 15 filters at https://www.fleetfilter.com/ Was the best price I found on them. The Hydraulic filters for my Kubota was $60 each it has 2 of them. AT FleetFilter $24. each. :D Then both air filters for the same Tractor. Here $100. for the pair there $47.00 for both of them.

Total was $297.29 with Tax. But got $50.88 off the order. 20% off over $200. order. And shipping charges of $42.91 shipped in 2 big boxes. As the Air Filter for the T600 took one big box its self. Unreal that for me to wait 4 days. I could save around $190.00 on Filters. Local parts places and dealers. Sure mark up stuff a lot. Wish I could get the same markup on our Products.

The air dryer cartridge was a great price there also. But man those things are heavy. I did mess up and order 2 water filters. So guess i will have one for the next change. So tomorrow get to change out 27 Gallons of oil and fluids. And then change out the Antifreeze later in the week.

event.png

You just never know.......  I can buy the primary air filters for my Deeres at the dealer for less than half what NAPA charges.  Never tried on line.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

We get all our filters from John Deere parts on demand. They keep our inventory in stock in a special cabinet in our shop. Guy shows up once a week delivers what we need replaces what we use.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Archived