US Patriot Services BOGUS or NOT

TheDuke

Just received a mail pitch regarding Vet Benefits from US Patriot Services. What concerns me is that they state:

You and your spouse MAY be entitled to:  and then they show the usual burial benefits vets ARE entitled to. (not MAY but ARE).

And then there is an article in the St. Paul Mn paper regarding the company.

St Paul article

My opinion is that they are on the shady side as they sold Urns for $3000 instead of a more reasonable price of $1000 or less. 

The other things is they they call themselves Veteran owned and operated, which can mean 1 person.

Make up your own mind re this.

11 hours ago, TheDuke said:

My opinion is that they are on the shady side as they sold Urns for $3000 instead of a more reasonable price of $1000 or less. 

Or a nice $100 Chinese Vase.  Anybody wonder what is so special about an urn that makes it worth $1,000.00?

45 minutes ago, DuffMan said:

Or a nice $100 Chinese Vase.  Anybody wonder what is so special about an urn that makes it worth $1,000.00?

Or a $10 box that you take with you to spread the ashes over a memorable place. Been there and done that and I would never do it any other way.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

When my father died we had him cremated. The funeral home gave us a plastic box with a bag of ashes inside. When mom died, same thing. We then made arrangements and travels to Virginia and had them interned in the wall at Arlington national cemetery. Awesome service. 

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

Archived