Air System Filter ?'s

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to fill you guys in. I just crawled out from under the truck. I was able to get the air dryer filter off. I bought a quality strap wrench from the dealership that was made in the USA. I was there also getting a filter for the DEF pump filter. The cost for the wrench was $25. I thought if this wrench didn't work on the air dryer filter, it will work for the other filters on the truck. I also used a 2' piece of pipe over the wrench to help with the pulling of the wrench. Worked out great.

Now to find a filter. Here is the numbers from the filter. In white paint this number 5008415. At the bottom of the filter in yellow paint this number 13265 95 7 5426XC B. I believe this is the part number. Know is time to do a Google search for this number.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Al, try Wabco R950011 or R950068 depending on whether you want oil coalescing or not.   Go to Wabco site to compare filters. I got mine for $50.00 from snakeriversportsandmarina on ebay                .  Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

45 minutes ago, MrSeas said:

https://www.anythingtruck.com/product/060-5008414.html

Looks like this might be the Bendix # for the Wabco R950011......

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't sure if my searches were correct. But it looks like the Bendix 5008415 and 5008414 are the same thing as a Wabco R950011. I was hoping I could find a table that would cross reference the filters. But I need not find any cross reference table.

I was thinking about going with a Wabco R950068 coalescing filter. The truck does have about 450,000 miles. Any thoughts about this idea ? Good or bad.

Al

22 hours ago, sclord2002 said:

Al, try Wabco R950011 or R950068 depending on whether you want oil coalescing or not.   Go to Wabco site to compare filters. I got mine for $50.00 from snakeriversportsandmarina on ebay                .  Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I have sent you a P/M.

Al

Archived