Photobucket blocks all third party pictures

RickS

2 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

David,

Do you know any good interface software that I can add to my FTP site to make posting/linking photos easier?

Assuming you're running a web (HTTP) server of some kind like apache already, look at Piwigo.  DreamHost has it as a one-click install, but it's not too bad on a Linux machine doing it yourself.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

I use a paid google cloud account to host my documents and pictures. Hopefully, the paid process ensures just a little bit better long term protection. But I do back everything up to my local NAS. 

I know everyone hates google. But it works far better than anything else i have found. Including Microsoft Onedrive. I use them both, but Google just works.....without fiddling. Every time. 

I hope I don't regret it sometime in the future... :(

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

23 hours ago, RickS said:

I have tried for days to download some of my albums off of PB with no luck. I wonder what would happen if I paid them for a month just to get my photo's back.....crapshoot at best.  :(

Hopefully you don't have to subscribe for a year just to get in there.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Archived