Qualcom box

Vegas Teacher

Hello All!!!!!!

15 more days left of school!!!!!!

While I am at the WRC would anybody be interested in helping me remove the Qualcom box I have in my 780? It used to be a fleet truck for the first two years of its life and schnider installed it back in 2010. I don't need it and would like to see if I could sell it on EBAY. Anyway I am sure it is an easy thing to do if you know what you are looking for but like the other stuff I do not. I am really looking forward to the WCR.

Hey I was also on the news here in Vegas the other night. I do Decoy work with dogs here in Las Vegas as part of a Schutzhund club. Because of an outbreak of dog bites around the valley the news got in touch with "Flyer" and he asked Bill, our trainer, to call them. So the news came out and did an interview with Bill and I suited up and took a couple of bites. There is an interview me being pulled over and then an interview and then me getting bitten again. I am wearing a sleeve and taking the bite. Stoli is the dog bitting and his is Bill's dog. Sevi, is a Belgium Malinios and he is the dog they show in the kennel. Sevi is also Bills dog. Link below to watch it if you want to:

http://www.ktnv.com/news/how-to-prevent-a-dog-attack

Archived