2 recent coach net experiences

bags

On 4/26/17 my keys got locked in my truck in a walmart parking lot. I called coach net, stayed on hold for a long time and just kept getting a message that due to high call volume they would be answered soon. I finally got thru and they told me it would be 2 hours before anybody would be there. I was in a suburb of Houston with a Chevrolet  truck, not my Volvo,  not exactly the hinderlands. I called a local guy and he there in 20 minutes. I paid the 110.00 bill. This was a Friday night at 7 pm. Sure they may be busy but to not staff up to handle the volume of calls? the sky was clear, now weather reported any where.

On May the 9th my same truck got locked in 4 wheel drive in Austin tx. I called CN and they dispatched a wrecker w/in about two hours and had it towed. I never spoke to the wrecked service, did not even remember who they were were. It turned out it was large well know tow service. I went to my dealer today (5/15) to pick up the truck and there was a 157.00 dollar tow bill attached. I explained the situation and the dealer, they called the wrecker service and they said they do not accept any direct pay from towing services and the dlr needed to pay the bill. They also said they had not been paid by anybody. My dlr spoke with CN and they would not promise payment to the DLR. This put my dealer in bad position as they need to take care of the tow services and me. I am a 40 year customer. They took the charge off the bill but now they have a bill that has not ben paid. I may eventually have to pay the tow bill. So either CN is not paying their bills or dispatching a tow service they are not contracted with. I have they super deluxe plan at 200.00 per year that covers all my vehicles.

What ever the problem is it is now my problem. Not what I paid for. I will be shopping soon.

Has there been an ownership change?

JB

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

7 hours ago, bags said:

So either CN is not paying their bills or dispatching a tow service they are not contractewithth.

Or you have a towing company trying to get paid twice.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

All I can say is that I have used CN 3 times to tow the Volvo and though it has taken a while to get a tow truck to me I have never seen a bill.

Brad  

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

All my previous cachet experiences have been flawless. But two bad ones in arrow has me thinking.

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

Archived