My 13 630 for sale. Price reduction.

13speed

I wanted to let everyone know that I am lowering the price on my truck to a slight loss to me price of $49K I just want to find it a good home at this point. It needs a few odds and ends but is a really solid unit. It was overpriced till now. Gregg is coming up with a budget friendly basic package to convert it for those that don't want all of the frills. It is a great candidate to single short if you do not want a smart because of the extended wheelbase. That would take a couple grand off of the conversion price. 

Questions comments or concerns?

Link to video on Gregg's site.

http://rvhaulers.ca/wp_car_dealer/for-sale-saber-a-2013-model-630-with-411000-miles/

Chris, Tracey, Aria & Lola

2018 Volvo VNR 400, D13 I-Shift

2018 NH 48' Majestic

That truck could make a great daily driver. I used a similar truck as a daily driver, while fulltime RVing, for three years, before buying a Jeep. It was very good - way better than my F550 pickup. And it got into spots the pickup never could.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

• 2 weeks later...

Well since I had little interest on my truck I decided to look into selling to a dealer and got a decent offer on it. I am going to take a good hit on it but it will be better in the long run for us. 

The offer I got was for 42,500. I thought I would run it by everyone one last time as this is a really clean truck. I would be willing to work with someone if they were willing to come get it. 

2018 NH 48' Majestic

I'm kinda in the same boat myself. I would love to have a nice 630. This one is about as close to perfect as any I've seen yet. But, time is not on my side here...

Doug
Frequent "lurker"
Occasional poster
First step towards the RV setup complete: 1 smart car

4 hours ago, rpsinc said:

Really wish I had the means to buy it, but without dealing on my IH, it just cant work right now.  WIsh you the best. 

I wish I could help you out but my plans are for something a bit different but, Thank you Sir!

2 hours ago, Buscrusher said:

I'm kinda in the same boat myself. I would love to have a nice 630. This one is about as close to perfect as any I've seen yet. But, time is not on my side here...

It has a nice long frame to put that Smart on:rolleyes:  Do you have any children you could sell to raise truck money?:D 

2018 NH 48' Majestic

56 minutes ago, 13speed said:

It has a nice long frame to put that Smart on:rolleyes:  Do you have any children you could sell to raise truck money?:D 

Hahaha...sorry, they're all on their own?. But it is an interesting proposal... Somehow I'm going to have to figure out how to speed up the process before I'm too old to do any of this. I don't have a trailer yet either...?

Doug
Frequent "lurker"
Occasional poster
First step towards the RV setup complete: 1 smart car

Archived