retracted

retracted

Yep, what Kirk said; split a section of CPVC pipe and secure it around the romex.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

I would be beyond embarrassed to produce a product in the upper 1% of cost in this segment (5th wheel RV's) with that kind of disorganized jumble of 120v, 12v, plumbling and HVAC circuits and runs. Let us not forget that this is a vehicle that is supposed to  be designed to actually move down the highway and have at least the electrical circuits tied down enough that normal road movement and vibration doesn't cause failure ( read that  FIRE). 

I have been to the HDT rally several years running and have listened to the c**p their sales rep's have spewed about quality. All about the solid wood cabinets and house type refrigerator. Glad I didn't buy into it. 

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Archived