Easier to buy the semi than getting the moving permit

Vegas Teacher

OK so I save my pennies and I save my dimes giddy up giddy up 409 oops got off on a tangent anyway I save up and buy the semi that I spoke about in Tampa Florida. It is still there going to get it on March 10th. Anyway I have gone through he'll over the past couple of weeks and here is what has happened...........

So I am a teacher and I live in Nevada which is 3 hours behind Florida so doing business on the east coast is not fun. I got the seller his 2K deposit to keep and hold the truck for me. Great no problem. I have called every office in the Hillsborough County Florida and been on hold during every prep period I have had at school. I have tried to talk to the sherif, DMV in both Florida and Nevada, the local police and Highway patrol in Florida, fleet registration in the tax collectors office and three offices sent me to different offices trying to to help me to no avail so I called the volvo semi dealership in Tampa to get a temporary moving permit a nice lady there made a call for me to morning star fleet services and they are taking care of it for me. That was 3 days worth of $H!T!!!! now the next fun issue was insurance so I called blue sky only because I figured they could suggest somebody to help me and I spoke with candcrv insurance which was a number I got from the forum I tried miller but nobody returned my phone call. Now. Blue sky sent me to progressive who sent me to nationwide who told me they could not insure the semi as a private truck. So candcrv is going to do it as a pair truck and trailer for 823.00 per every 6 months. I have this nice lady in Texas helping me out and I love her dearly,she was also a school teacher. Next I go to my mail box and I am going through the mail and I have a jury duty summons for the day I have booked my flight. I about went ballistic. I called them and got it moved. Last but not least I have a 9 month old female German Shepherd czech lines working lines that go back to the dogs that guarded the German wall. Well she went into heat and I did not know this until I noticed a couple of red spots on my couch. So I hope my trip goes smoothly. Vegas flyer and I are making a road trip of it. We are taking I 10 across the southern US and a few have reached out to us already to drop in and say hello. I know flyer reached out to big 5er and somebody reached out to me please do so again or email me at ossanvc@nv.ccsd.net I just hope things settle down a little I will send pictures of the truck and road trip along the way to keep everybody updated. The truck has a C.B. I will keep the handle as Vegas Teacher so if I am coming through your neck of the woods and you hear me jump in and say hello.

Later

Vegas teacher

Cory Ossana

Cory,

Slow down, take a couple of deep breathes, and it will work out. And take a look at your keyboard. The "period" key is getting lonely........(and a teacher too) :P

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived