HDT Sighting

lappir

Near Tallahassee yesterday morning on Interstate 10 headed East. May try to take a look at my traffic camera to see if the truck was actually a Red Freightliner as I think I remember. Trailer was white I know for sure but cannot recall the make.

On a side note, I thought I had broken (for good )the Garmin traffic camera trying to film the loading of the motorcycle a few weeks ago, but I took it apart a few days ago and put it back together and it seems to be working fine now. It dropped from over 6 feet to an asphalt surface and would try to come on but then shut off. Apparently the drop caused something to be too close to another thing and by releasing every screw the separation is now back to normal. Glad I spent the $12 for the super tiny Torx screwdriver set.

Another note, while at my last trip to Costco, I noticed a Garmin GPS with a built in traffic Camera. Has anyone tried one of those yet?

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived