Need help please

WendyG

Hello,

I am a fulltimer since 4 days ago and this is our first time out in a RV EVER. We have a Keystone Cougar travel trailer with a king bed in a slide out. I wanted to be able to see what the time was since I forgot to bring a clock, so I slide my phone between the mattress and the wall. At the time, it fit snuggly and I thought the wood of the bed frame was attached to the wall. I was wrong. When I woke up, my phone was gone. I slide my hand down into the space and there seems to be a gap about 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Our bed only has storage at the bottom. Any ideas how I can get my phone back? We do not know enough about our RV to just start pulling things off.

Thank you,

Wendy

Silly me...Very embarrassing. Total newbie...lol!

Show-off! If that's the silliest/most embarrassing happenstance that happens to you in your travels then you're leaps and bounds above the rest of us. ;)

Welcome to the life and the forums. Don't ever hesitate to ask questions. More than a few will have already "been there.. done that".

~ Cheers

I'm very good at panic; I practice it a lot. When I get past the panic and find the simple solution I, too, get embarrassed. I just wanted to let you know you are not alone in this.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Well somewhere know a much more embarrassing story about the loss of my phone so your good to go.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Archived