finally fixed our email

runaway parents

hey guys who went to the west coast rally it took quit a while we finaly got on the forum we are the ones that have the 08 Volvo that has the wood deck and faux wood grain on the jobox .had tenical dificultys and could not get on finaly broke down and had to ask kid to fix computer. leave it to the younger generation. I know it is a bit late but thanks to all who put this rally on. we had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

Welcome,

You can do a search for WCR2016 there should be a few photos of the Rally

Also, there was many questions about Wood Bed Builds after the Rally Photos was posted.

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Good to see you were able to get your technical difficulties worked out. It was nice to meet you and hopefully we will see you again next year. We are looking forward to growing the rally as we go. Larry took some great pictures and posted a link to them on the forum. Here is a link to the original Rally information post. Here is a link to a topic Larry started about the rally. In it he has a link to a web album of his pictures.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived