Accident Florida I 10 with FW

ms60ocb

Wednesday Evening, May 25 before sundown I passed an accident site, a Pickup and FW that had left the road on a corner going downhill..

I was west bound by car about MP 163 when I topped a hill I saw the police cars. At 50 MPH it hard to figure just what may have have occurred. The FW appeared to be a Toy Hauler. The tow vehicle was a Ford but the left side of the pickup bed was pushed out.

Did the FW become separated from the truck, the truck frame bend or? As the vehicles appeared the FW may have been at a 45 degree angle with the pickup, the FW going down hill and into the road ditch. The Pickup was headed out of the ditch at an angle away from the road.

I have searched with any mention of this accident, so I suspect no serious injuries but the pickup damage leaves me with alot of questions.

I see many strange things and these events just add to my list of why a purchased a MDT. But what is my weak link?

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Read the title.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Looks to be just a few miles to the east of where I-10 crosses the Apalachicola River. Must have been pretty close to Little Sycamore Rd. and not far from the rest area which puts it in Gadsden County, to the west of Tallahassee about 40 miles. If you zoom in on Google Maps, you can get mile markers from the exits.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived