HDT Sighting: Toy Draggin - Louisiana

chooseopen

Paul, I had to replace my transmission harness due to not going into high range a couple of years ago. Those harnesses can cause a myriad of transmission woes. Then, later, I had to replace the transmission main shaft speed sensor for not going into any gear. Luckily both incidents happened at home and I was able to fix them w/o Volvo's involvement, except for parts. We are in Colorado Springs, Colorado now and undecided about where to head to next. Keep us posted as to your whereabouts......who knows, I might get to see Daisy. Hope Volvo gets you fixed up and the $$$ spurting will get back to a more manageable level. Be safe and give Daisy a butt scratch for me. Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

"Be safe and give Daisy a butt scratch for me. Charlie"

Goodness Charlie, didn't know you had a side business. "official butt scratcher".

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl, have you seen how cute Daisy is? I played ball with her until I am sure Paul was tired of watching her side around inside the trailer.

I bet that Charlie isn't in the butt scratching business, he is probably just a volunteer. :)

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Carl, have you seen how cute Daisy is? I played ball with her until I am sure Paul was tired of watching her side around inside the trailer.

I bet that Charlie isn't in the butt scratching business, he is probably just a volunteer. :)

Phil,

No dispersions on Daisy, but I've seen Charlie and somehow just seemed appropriate. Okay just kidding with you Charlie, maybe official belly rubber.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Well, I don't know whether Charlie is the belly rubber or the butt scratcher but Daisy sure is cute :D And whichever it is, I bet Daisy won't tell :)

Maybe Charlie will just confess after all this interrogating, speculating and pontificating :P

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I usually just scratch my own butt, but when there is a good dog around, I'll scratch theirs, too............of course I wash my hands first. Oh, the shame of being a confessed butt scratcher........... Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

Archived