T Mobile cell service

mobilcastle

Understand At&t has better coverage than T Mobile. I have never tried it though, just what I understand. We had Verizon service thru Straight Talk and it was very good. AT&T now and it is not as good. Especially here In Livingston, TX.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

We have ATT via Cricket and can tether. We had ATT prior to Cricket and very happy with them. T-Mobile has a limited network best we can tell. Husband has a T-mobile and half the time there is no coverage...............................

We have T-Mobile and have had for years. It works for us in the places we travel. With that disclaimer I will say that we have encountered some dead spots, but that has been for data. We almost always can make a call unless we are in an area where no one has coverage (like mountainous areas). We have unlimited data on our phones and use them often as hotspots or USB tethered. We like the fact that when we visit Mexico our phones work there just as they do here with no added costs.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

TMobile coverage is not as good as AT&T. Also, more importantly, I used to swap my sim card between my phone and and android tablet and they somehow recognize the tablet and have disabled this. When I called to complain and say that I would just hotspot my phone they said I could not do that anymore either. I tried it anyway and it worked, but according to the rep I spoke with it should not have.

On the plus side the TMobile services are paid month to month, so you should be able to purchase service and just try it out.

If you're considering a new phone as well, take a look at Google Fi service. Their pricing is reasonable, you get credit for unused data and you don't get killed on price if you go over on usage. They also switch between the Sprint and TMobile network on the fly which should, in theory, improve coverage. For now, you really need to use a new Nexus phone for their service. At one point they were offering some deals on phones as long as you signed up and tried their service.

The T-Mobile SIM card worked well on my I-Phone for voice & data in the Naples area, and most other travel spots in Florida.

I did get mostly 4G from them.

Rick

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

Archived