ECR Schedule Info

JPL

The posted schedule shows a play for Friday night the 15th. Shirley said we were going! So I made reservations today. The tickets were $23 each. That includes the old folks rate. I asked if anyone from the Rally had been in touch with them and he said he didn't think so. I asked about a group rate and was told if 10 reservations were made then an additional $3 could be saved. The gentleman I talked to was Quinn @Cumberland County Playhouse. https://tickets.ccplayhouse.com/public/. Or my preference:931-484-5000. I got to talk to a real person. I was told that the playhouse seats about 500 and its setup like a theater. So if anyone else is interested call or email them or let me know. The theater is 6 or 7 miles from the CG and 10 to 15 minutes away. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the ECR! Pat

The Old Sailor

Pat,

Several of us are going and I replied to someone several weeks ago about our seat locations. As I have mentioned in previous announcements about the ECR this community troupe is really talented and you will really enjoy the play. In my defense, I tried several years ago to get a "group" together for a block purchase and a discount and it never worked out. I will call Quinn and talk to him and see if he will allow us to mention the ECR and anyone else purchasing get the discount. Will let you know. Also will email you our seat numbers if you want to sit with us. We already have four ECR couples in our row.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Pat's link is the correct one. https://tickets.ccplayhouse.com/public/ And the play is "The Nerd".

Our seats are K 106-113 ( four couples together) center orchestra for those interested.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Ok just spoke to the playhouse. Has to be 10 reservations made under one name at the same time for the discount and block seating and they cannot retro those reservations already made. Regardless the play is well worth the $23 senior rate.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived