Dollar Tree Moisture Eliminators not avaialbe in AZ, NM & NV?

Velos

I have been using these for a long time in my washing machine. They are great to pick up excess moisture and prevent order odors and I can keep the lid closed while traveling. While in Arizona I tried several stores to find them and some clerks knew what they were and some didn't but none had them. I went to the company website and it says they are not available in AZ, NM & NV. I couldn't find an electric contact form to ask them why? Does anyone here know why they may not be available in those states?

I think they are the generic version of DampRid which is $5.00 a container at Walmart vs DollarTree's $1.00 per container.

https://www.dollartree.com/The-Home-Store-Moisture-Eliminators-9-8-oz-/p326485/index.pro

144947_v1.jpg

Those states don't have moisture issues. :)

Some folks in the Yuma area agree. We recently viewed a house that had 5 gallon buckets of water staged throughout the house it. I asked the guys that just refilled them why and they said it was to keep the house from getting too dry.

Later,

J

2012 Landmark, San Antonio

2013 Silverado CC, 3500HD, Duramax, DRW, 4x4

Backup, side and hitch cameras, Tireminder TPMS

I live in Big Bear @ 7,000' above the Mojave Desert. With snow on the ground and the massive El Niño our humidity right now is 9%. We store our RV in Lucerne, down the hill desert side. We keep a bucket full of water in it to keep the wood and walls from drying out.

2014 Thor ACE 27.1

Big Bear Lake, CA

"Altitude is Everything"

Bucket? We used a 30 gallon trash can full of water and most of it was gone between when we left in the spring and came back in the fall.

If you have nasty water do toss a trash can liner in your bucket / can so you don't have hard to remove deposits on the can. Much easier to toss a liner than scrub with Lime-Away or the like!

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived