Hdt repair in Orlando area

rdickinson

Currently on Habitat builds but need to fly home to deal with family issues. Truck diff and pinion seal look like they are leaking slightly, no puddles but this would be an opportunity to get them dealt with. Any preferences? Will be flying out of Orlando on the 10th Feb and returning on the 24th late pm.

I came up with this:

http://441truckrepair.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also looking to store trailer for same timeframe but need power to stop contents of fridge and freezer from spoiling. Food isn't cheap and a pain to dispose of.

The place I found is" Boat RV Auto of West Orange" 407 654 1889. I'm to call back this Wednesday unless something else is found. They have 30 amp power.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm at it the new rt side Hid lite cuts out from time to time. Turn off headlite and switch back on and it works for a while. Popped of the plastic cab but with my semi useful wrists cant get my hand around the corner to check connections.

- Does it seem like a connectivity issue or something else?

- Does the headlite assembly need to come off?

- Maybe this is the time to get new housings seeing as existing ones block too much light. How much for new housings and where to get them? Would also need new sticky pads for ballasts. They could be shipped to where the truck goes for repairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I'll be in Ft Meyers for 2 weeks from March 27th till April 10th just in case there is a firm that comes highly recommended. By the time I head back it will be daylite till past 8pm. Daylite savings cut s in sometime in March 13.

Thanks

I don't remember the name of the place but I am pretty sure it was the Freighliner dealer in Orlando. I had a rear airbag spring a leak and they were able to replace both in a few hours Price was pretty reasonable.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived