Allstays Travel Apps

mesa

I use the Truck& Travel app. While its info is user input driven we have found it very accurate. I love that it show low clearance ( all though I double check other source for route planning) and that it a shows mountain grade.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

It us inbox if the apps we use while both planning a route, and while traveling. I like the filtering, where you drill down to the specific item your looking for. For example, we're Elk's members, so while route planning, and I feel we'll be near specific town for a night, I'll then go to Allstays and enter that state and filter on Elk's. Etc. for National Parks, and many, many other choices.

I find it a worth while app.

Best,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Allstay is our go to app for first search. It sometimes has too much info and freezes but you can scale down what shows up and that helps. We have 5 apps for looking for campgrounds, some were free but we use Allstay a lot. It is great for showing you where truck stops are to fuel up and rest areas to stretch ( we have dogs). It also gives you reviews for RV parks, gps, addresses, phone numbers and basic details. Another full timer told us about the app and we have recommended to many people.

2016 Keystone Laredo 355 RL

2008 Ford F350

AllStays Camp & RV app is my favorite general use app. Play with the filtering - very handy if you are looking for winter camping, etc. My favorite app for non commercial campgrounds is the Ultimate Public Campground Project app. It includes many public campgrounds that are not listed in the AllStays app. You can get a version that can be loaded to a Garmin GPS as well as their standard app for iPhone or Android.

150150.jpg.30f49e1e712c4af11a1e8f523a24f5d1.jpg

Travel photos RV Blogs Journals & Travelogues at:
http://www.lakeshoreimages.com
My Travel Blog - Jon's Journeys

Howdy!

Try "RVPARKY" app it's free. But as a full timer we also us the Allstays app.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

I use the "free" version when working on my Laptop ... and have the "paid" Allstays Camp and RV app on my mobile devices. We've found it to be extremely helpful - and find the ability to "drill down" into the map to find parks in a given area to be a great approach for the user interface. The ability to drill down - all the way into the individual parks' web sites Is the icing on the cake. The couple of bucks it cost to purchase the mobile version was a no-brainer. Allstays is one of the planning tools that we reach for first when looking for places to stay.

The Spacenorman

2012 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 43' DFT

2012 Jeep Liberty

Our Travel Website: www.penquinhead.com​

Allstays is our go-to app. Most CGs are in there....not all and no one source has absolutely every CG. But Allstays comes close. Passport America are all in there and the filter will pick them out. Important for us as PA is our first choice (cost). Sometimes the GPS coordinates don’t quite take you to the office door but to be expected. You do need reasonable cellphone signal (if using smartphone) to access the database.

Lew

http://traveldolphin.blogspot.com/
Bee&Scape, a 2015 Coleman 21Ft 3800Lb fully self contained TT and a Turbocharged, Intercooled, Direct Injected Ford Escape TV

Growing older is so much more Fun than the only Alternative

Archived