For all of you followers of Elio Motors, a hot opportunity!

Kirk W

Those who are really into putting money into the long shot investments like Elio Motors, here is another opportunity to get into things ahead of most of the market and to be a part of the future. Put your money on XTI Aircraft and be a part of the future!

Just like Elio Motors, XTI Aircraft is using the StartEngine Crowdfunding means to get capital.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Kirk,

Before you get to far into the piggy bank to invest in XTI Aircraft you might consider a "Startengine" stable mate Med-X, Inc......

you just might consider a few "hits" of Cammabis before you start straping on a "tri-tilted-ducted-fan-air-thingy-ma-jig"... I once was dumb and desperate for $$$ to test fly a single turbine engine ducted fan aircraft.........the ducted fan has huge thrust under power.......with no power HUGE DRAG......(don't ask me how I know about the DRAG....).....Bad juju.....very bad JuJu.......... :(

Suggest Invest Med-X first.........maybe just fly without......wings or ducted fans..... :D

"By innovating all-natural products, Med-X will provide safe and healthy cultivation practices and education to the emerging $3 billion cannabis industry. Embrace the future of Med-X by reserving shares today."

Drive on.........(Ducted fans work great for Med-X Cannabis greenhouses.....) B)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Archived