Digital Tire Guage

I am looking for suggestions on a good digital tire guage for my motorhome. I purchased a Accutire MS-4021B based on advertisements online recommending it. The problem I have with it is that the neck is to short to reach the valves on the front tires. I have to remove the wheel covers in order to get at the valves.

I use a regular tire guage that reaches straight in and goes on the inside dual. The offset ones don't work on those tires.You can get them at any place that sells to truckers. I also have a straight air chuck for adding air to the inside duals. Have never found a need for digital guages....

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

PCL Gauge (might get a straight chuck to replace angled chuck) (cheaper here but not sure about retailer) internet search for PCL digital gauge might yield more results

New Tireminder guage

Susan & Trey Selman | email | HDT: '01 770 VED12 | 5er: '02 40' Travel Supreme RLTSOA | '16 Piaggio MP3 500 | '15 Smart Cabrio | Personal Blog | HHRV Resource Guide | HHRV Campgrounds | Recreation Vehicle Safety & Education Foundation |

I bought a Accutire MS-5515B, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003XJ1ZK4/?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=4162145710&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_7y6ap7600v_e

and it has worked great. an issue when I first got it and the company take care of it right away.

I have the same one and so far it has worked well.

Bill

2008 Newmar Mountain Aire model 4521
450 hp Cummins ISM
Allison 4000MH tran.
Towing a 2014 Honda CRV with a blue Ox tow bar

Home base Fort Worth Texas

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

-Mark Twain-

Archived