Smart Car Body Swaps

GoldRush

This has been posted several times in the past. The kits are not real. They are all photoshopped pictures, but they are cool looking.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

However...any Smart Car USA dealer CAN swap the panels for a different color that Smart offers in your model. The dealer did ours since we liked the all aspects of a car on the lot but wanted a different color.

Normally it's around a $1,300 price tag (I believe).

David

2016 Volvo VNL780 D13 I-Shift

2016 DRV 44 Houston

2015 Smart Cabriolet

We just did a panel swap on a 09 Smart that the owner had bought different color panels. $1000 in labor. He said the panels he bought were only a couple hundred for a used set. (fleet takeoff's)

After swapping them, I could see the kits posted being possible... Not much to the cars.

Chris & Tonya

'99 Freightliner FLD120, '01 Wabash Toyhauler (32' garage, 20' LQ)

27b.jpg.d0423223324307d7b8525a90ffe5746e.jpg

I just painted our 2011 new to us to match truck like we did on the 05. Took me about 3 hrs off and 2 hrs on. But after the info on the tricks to do so from Evolution web site ( you have to join ) it could have been faster. I had to get the info about halfway thru disassy. ?

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

Archived