Volvo Parts Diagrams

Shifted

I've consolidated the Gen 1 Volvo Parts Diagrams and related parts information into a single PDF. It is about 1,800 pages long and 23MB in size. It is fully searchable. There are 860 diagrams, of which 6 are missing (but their parts lists are intact). No table of contents, just a diagram followed by its parts list, including part numbers. Hopefully this helps someone either find parts, or understand how things are assembled:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmb8010y4ikfjd/Volvo%20VNL%20Full%20Parts%20Diagrams.pdf?dl=1

Thanks for the effort. Is this available for Gen 2's anywhere? I'm tired of asking my parts guy for a "whatchamucallit" or a "thingamujig".

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I've consolidated the Gen 1 Volvo Parts Diagrams and related parts information into a single PDF. It is about 1,800 pages long and 23MB in size. It is fully searchable. There are 860 diagrams, of which 6 are missing (but their parts lists are intact). No table of contents, just a diagram followed by its parts list, including part numbers. Hopefully this helps someone either find parts, or understand how things are assembled:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmb8010y4ikfjd/Volvo%20VNL%20Full%20Parts%20Diagrams.pdf?dl=1

this is GEN 2... NOT Gen 1... and Only covers the Ved12 motor. no other motors covered.

Fulltimer Class of 2007

1998 Volvo VNL64T610 Detroit Series 60 12.7 470HP/1650TQ Eaton 18spd 228"WB Tandem
2006 40' ToyHauler 3 slides and a 14' Toybox

Thanks for the effort. Is this available for Gen 2's anywhere? I'm tired of asking my parts guy for a "whatchamucallit" or a "thingamujig".

Suite,

the PDF above is Gen 2. not sure about what years it exactly covers BUT should be a good reference to dig thru

Fulltimer Class of 2007

1998 Volvo VNL64T610 Detroit Series 60 12.7 470HP/1650TQ Eaton 18spd 228"WB Tandem
2006 40' ToyHauler 3 slides and a 14' Toybox

The Parts Diagram application it was pulled from was dated 2002. Maybe the data was updated to include Gen 2 items, or maybe the Gen 1 items were replaced with Gen 2, but the application itself seems to predate Gen 2. Regardless, it might be worth consulting regardless of the generation of the data or the generation of the truck being repaired.

Suite,

the PDF above is Gen 2. not sure about what years it exactly covers BUT should be a good reference to dig thru

Thanks Lou and Shifted. Gonna download to my Volvo file.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Shifted

Thank You. This is extremely beneficial!

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Please feel free to share, repost, or otherwise use the file in any way that you find beneficial.

Apparently it is Gen 2, so if anyone comes across a similar resource for Gen 1, I would love to get a copy. Even if it's in a format that doesn't seem very share friendly, I can extract and collate the data.

Archived