What a weekend!

lenp

Last month I heard a local Harley dealer (Wildhorse Harley Davidson, Bend, OR) was having a raffle for a 2015 Street Glide Special with all proceeds going to the Central Oregon Veterans Outreach. Decided to stop by and buy a few tickets as a donation.

Surprise, surprise, Saturday night I get a phone call telling me I WON the bike. Picked it up this afternoon and what a ride it is! I think I am going to enjoy many a mile in this one!

Special thanks to the folks at Wildhorse for supporting our veterans and giving me a truly great ride! If your ever passing through Bend stop and give them a "well done' for their support of our veterans.

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorsehd?fref=ts

USN Retired
2002 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom

2012 F150 4x4

2018 Lincoln MKX

2019 HD Ultra Limited

Congrats on the new bike. And thank you to the Central Oregon Veterans Outreach for the donation to a great cause.

Thank you from a Viet Nam Vet!

Dave

Dave & Linda

2011 Bighorn 3670

2000 Ford 7.3 PS diesel white and tan in color Now Fulltiming since May15, 2010

Semper Fi Marines!!

Wow Len!

Congrats! I remember riding my new 1996 Electra Glide Classic home in Europe. Harley offered us Active duty big discounts serving overseas. I wish you years of enjoyment on it! I went to the link and saw your pic and their website. Enjoy! You deserve it.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Well, that was a good day!!! Congrats!

Dave & Tish
Beagle Bagles & Snoopy

RIP Snoopy we lost you 5-11-14 but you'll always travel with us
On the road somewhere.
AF retired, 70-90
A truck and a trailer

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion” -unknown

HoD vay' wej qoH SoH je nep! ngebmo' vIt neH 'ach SoHbe' loD Hem, wa' ngebmo'. nuqneH...

And every day since has been great. Picked it up Monday evening and rode it home (about 50 miles), Tuesday it was down Highway 97/197 to Maupin and back on some twisty roads for about 100 miles round trip. Today, working the kinks out of this 70 year old body!

Still managed to do a few miles today.

Lenp

USN Retired
2002 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom

2012 F150 4x4

2018 Lincoln MKX

2019 HD Ultra Limited

Congratulations!

Stephen & Karen and our six boys, ages 21, 21, 19, 17, 14, & 11
Stephen - Military retiree (as of summer 2012) & current DOI employee (Big Bend National Park)
Karen - Homeschooling stay-at-home mom & veteran
San Antonio, Texas

Fulltimed May 2013 - July 2014 (yes, all eight of us!)
Open Range "Rolling Thunder" (H396RGR - fifth wheel toy hauler bunkhouse) - SOLD
Ford F-350 diesel dually - for the camper
Ford E-350 fifteen passenger van - for the crew

Our unfinished travel blog: http://coach-and-six.blogspot.com/

Archived