What a weekend!

lenp

Last month I heard a local Harley dealer (Wildhorse Harley Davidson, Bend, OR) was having a raffle for a 2015 Street Glide Special with all proceeds going to the Central Oregon Veterans Outreach. Decided to stop by and buy a few tickets as a donation.

Surprise, surprise, Saturday night I get a phone call telling me I WON the bike. Picked it up this afternoon and what a ride it is! I think I am going to enjoy many a mile in this one!

Special thanks to the folks at Wildhorse for supporting our veterans and giving me a truly great ride! If your ever passing through Bend stop and give them a "well done' for their support of our veterans.

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorsehd?fref=ts

Wow Len!

Congrats! I remember riding my new 1996 Electra Glide Classic home in Europe. Harley offered us Active duty big discounts serving overseas. I wish you years of enjoyment on it! I went to the link and saw your pic and their website. Enjoy! You deserve it.

And every day since has been great. Picked it up Monday evening and rode it home (about 50 miles), Tuesday it was down Highway 97/197 to Maupin and back on some twisty roads for about 100 miles round trip. Today, working the kinks out of this 70 year old body!

Still managed to do a few miles today.

Lenp

Archived