Blue Screen of Death

SWharton

This morning for the 2nd time I got the Blue Screen, it stayed around long enough so could write down the problem. Bad Pool Caller Error.

Did a google lookup and basically said I probably had corrupted drivers and run the Intel driver update. I did that.

If I get the blue screen again does anyone know how I can keep it up long enough to read it and make notes?

You can use Blue Screen View http://download.cnet.com/BlueScreenView/3000-2094_4-10965136.html or a similar program to analyze the memory dump so you can figure out what caused the BSOD. For example, I've been running Connectify full-time for the past month and have noticed that it occasionally messes up my laptop's wifi driver. At least knowing the cause allowed me to check to make sure the driver I'm using is the most current one for my wifi adapter.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Have you added and new hardware, installed new drivers or updated any software just prior to your problem starting? If so, you might need to uninstall or remove what you have added and try again. You can also do a System Restore to a date before the problem started. Chuck

58dd65872f8a7_ReducedRVandCar.jpg.cf7b626fb3b5b05ebc20cb05195193a2.jpg

Chuck and Susan      1999 Fleetwood Bounder 34            Triton V10 on Ford Chassis

Archived