Big5er

Whats happening? How are y'all?

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

They sold the truck? Well, looking at it from both ends of the spectrum that is good and bad. I am glad they managed to sell it in a timely manner, and sad that they had to sell it.

I am also glad that they found a way to get their trailer home.

Thanks for the update, Henry.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

They are contemplating going to something smaller and self contained, like a Class C. They had one in the past and Connie is comfortable driving one.

What needs to be said is how remarkable the folks on this forum were, willing to help and understanding the situation. I spoke to the gentleman who was driving to Marcys to purchase the truck and help with the move. the truck will be in good hands. He's been following forum for a long time and is familiar with truck's history and Marv's attention to quality. The fifth is an upper quality unit and should represent good value towards a motorhome.

Again, this is a great group of folks here and not just here but also behind the scenes.

They are contemplating going to something smaller and self contained, like a Class C. They had one in the past and Connie is comfortable driving one.

What needs to be said is how remarkable the folks on this forum were, willing to help and understanding the situation. I spoke to the gentleman who was driving to Marcys to purchase the truck and help with the move. the truck will be in good hands. He's been following forum for a long time and is familiar with truck's history and Marv's attention to quality. The fifth is an upper quality unit and should represent good value towards a motorhome.

Again, this is a great group of folks here and not just here but also behind the scenes.

Very well said Henry. I mean Phoenix

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to be quiet for so long, but we were getting bounced all over the place. First, I want to thank all of you for your amazing compassion and outpouring of selfessness. We were not treated well by several dealers, but it all worked out for the best. After having a mh that we put a deposit on sold out from under us as we were about to drive two days to pickup, the salesman stood up for us and not only got the right mh for us but got a good price.

Our dear new friends, Gary and Shawna Hage bought our truck and towed our fiver to Lazydays in FL. They also looked at many rigs for us. They made numerous two-hour trips to inspect and test drive. They were so thorough that we bought our mh based on their recommendation. After many calls and emails, we finally met when they arrived to pick up the fiver in NC to deliver to Lazydays in FL. They helped unload the fiver and helped move us into the mh. We couldn't have done it without them. They are trusted and true friends for life!

I'm writing this from the passenger seat of our 2005 Safari Simba as we're on the way back to NC. It has been an amazing and highly rewarding experience.

Again, thank you for your concern and support. You hdters are a unique group of friends, and I will visit the forum often to see how everyone is doing.

2005 Safari Simba 37PCT

Fulltimer - resident of Polson, MT

Mostly in CO, MT, NC & KW FL

USAF Retired

Archived