When to use fans by the windshield

Arizona Drifter

We use ours all the time in nice weather. We open up our side windows a little/ open the small kitchen window and turn them on first thing in the AM. Keeps the air moving over us and helps move warm air off the windshield as we drive. We have rarely needed the AC. They do help boost the Defrost on damp days.

Also I have some blue led lights under the front on the motorhome. What would I use them for?

Those may have been used for critter control . Some folks run a string of LED lights around the perimeter of their RV to deter critters from wanting to visit .

Or , a PO may have thought they made the MH look 'cool' .

You'll not want them on while driving in Mississippi as you'll very likely get pulled over . The police cars have blue flashing lights instead of the 'traditional' red ... I'm guessing they don't think they need any help . ;)

The blue lights under the front, some states frown on them. They are supposed to look cool. IMO-useless.

Or when your windows are fogging up and the defrost vents aren't keeping up.

That is the original purpose, and my fans work great for that. The OEM defrosters are not powerful enough to keep all that glass warm enough to prevent fogging on a cool/cold rainy day.

Archived