Hello from Colorado

campfireswine&whiskey

Hello everyone,

My wife and I just purchased a new Artic Fox 22G. We are way new to all of this so you may hear from us often as we get our feet wet. We have not brought our new baby home yet as winter has returned to Colorado as well as the fact I need to have some driveway work done so I can turn the beast around. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the mountains of Colorado.

Cheers, the first round is on us.

Artic Fox 22G, 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost

"Coming home to a place he'd never been before" John Denver, Rocky Mountain High

Welcome to the Escapees Forum!! Always good to have a new member. If you notice that the Travel Trailer forum does not have many posts, one reason is that it is relatively new. Also the administrators of this forum do not move topics around very often so you may find posts on just about any topic in the Beginning and General sections of the forum.

Again Welcome!!

I'd be very interested in anything you have to say about your Arctic Fox over time. I am trying to find the perfect TT. Someone mentioned this unit when I posted a question in another forum and I checked it out just now. Sweet!

If you don't mind, can you let me know why it was your ultimate choice as well?

Safe travels!

Sandy

Hi Sandy

Our main determining factors were size and 4 season off road capability. It had all the features we wanted for boondocking plus a pretty stellar reputation. There is a forum dedicated to Northwood productS and you may find more info there.

GooD luck

Artic Fox 22G, 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost

"Coming home to a place he'd never been before" John Denver, Rocky Mountain High

Welcome to the Escapees Forum.

My DW and I will be in Crawford from early May until Labor day camp hosting at the SP there. Stop by if you are in the area.

GS Lifetime #822128658, FMCA #F431170

2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Extended Class B

Archived