Replacing kitchen faucet.

kathydavidb

Mounting shouldn't be an issue, what you need to be sure matches is the number of holes and the distance between them.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Yeah, the manufacturer's websites usually have specs on each model fixture that shows these dimensions.

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

Thanks Stan & Budd. I'll get the model #'s at the store then check them out on the web for mounting info. Dave.

2006 Coachmen Aurora 36ft. Class A motor home. 2009 Honda CRV toad. "Snowbirds" apprx. 6 mos. each year. Travelling to the SW each winter than returning to Wi. each summer. Retired and enjoying our travels along with Buddy the cat.

Project completed! I ended up getting a Moen from Lowes with the pull out spray head. They had great instructions and it took me 3 hrs. including 1 trip back for brass reducing connector. The RV had a 1/2 in. line from the faucet to the supply connection. All the home type faucets come with 3/8 supply lines so I had to get the brass 1/2 to 3/8 adapter fitting. After that it was a breeze. I didn't like messing with the plastic 1/2 in. nut that was on the crimped pex supply. I was worried about it breaking but all went well. I did find out that if you tell the store clerks it is for a manufactured home they will help you find stuff. If you mention it's for an RV they don't want to give any help. Any how, project done and all is well. Thanks, Dave.

2006 Coachmen Aurora 36ft. Class A motor home. 2009 Honda CRV toad. "Snowbirds" apprx. 6 mos. each year. Travelling to the SW each winter than returning to Wi. each summer. Retired and enjoying our travels along with Buddy the cat.

Project completed! I ended up getting a Moen from Lowes with the pull out spray head. They had great instructions and it took me 3 hrs. including 1 trip back for brass reducing connector. The RV had a 1/2 in. line from the faucet to the supply connection. All the home type faucets come with 3/8 supply lines so I had to get the brass 1/2 to 3/8 adapter fitting. After that it was a breeze. I didn't like messing with the plastic 1/2 in. nut that was on the crimped pex supply. I was worried about it breaking but all went well. I did find out that if you tell the store clerks it is for a manufactured home they will help you find stuff. If you mention it's for an RV they don't want to give any help. Any how, project done and all is well. Thanks, Dave.

Congratulations - post a photo so we can see how it turned out!

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

I did find out that if you tell the store clerks it is for a manufactured home they will help you find stuff. If you mention it's for an RV they don't want to give any help. Any how, project done and all is well.

Glad you got it done! That little bit of info is one I will keep in mind.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

I was worried about it breaking but all went well. I did find out that if you tell the store clerks it is for a manufactured home they will help you find stuff. If you mention it's for an RV they don't want to give any help

Glad to hear it went well. Most such jobs the hardest part it the psychological side of things.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I did find out that if you tell the store clerks it is for a manufactured home they will help you find stuff. If you mention it's for an RV they don't want to give any help. Any how, project done and all is well. Thanks, Dave.

Yes, I have found that too.

Previously a 2017 Forest River, Berkshire 38A, "The Dragonship". https://dragonship.blog/

Archived