The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Had a great lunch visit with Jeff and Tina. So happy they could fit us into their busy busy family schedule. And Jeff - the rain was really appreciated by us.

Less than a week and we will finally get to move our pin. But I'm not excited or anything.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll be here for another month or so, so come on down there's always room at the fairgrounds. Maybe not full hook ups, but a number of 30A & water and 50A & water. There is one broken site (electric doesn't work), that can be used for dumping so no problem there.

Looks like we might be there for Memorial Day weekend... will there be anything available there for that time frame?

entered the RV fulltime class of 2011 - March!

On the Road to Retirement...zeetraveler.blogspot.com

Hard to say as they don't take reservations, however there are a few elec & water spaces open right now. They have one space on our row that the electric is bad on, so no-one parks there. That makes for a good place to dump as it does have a sewer. It's a big lot, so there is plenty of space to park. Mary Jane & Tom are here visiting right now and they have a 30A spot in the middle.

MJ & Tom came in yesterday and we had a nice visit last night. We are taking them to the OKC bombing memorial today in a few minutes. Great to see them again, and we had fun trying to remember where we had been in the country!! Memory is not what it used to be!! Got to run..... Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

"we had fun trying to remember where we had been in the country!! Memory is not what it used to be!! Got to run..... Steve"

And that is why I do a blog. Because I really and truly cannot remember where I was even a month ago. Sure am looking forward to moving out on Wednesday.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Hard to say as they don't take reservations, however there are a few elec & water spaces open right now. They have one space on our row that the electric is bad on, so no-one parks there. That makes for a good place to dump as it does have a sewer. It's a big lot, so there is plenty of space to park. Mary Jane & Tom are here visiting right now and they have a 30A spot in the middle.

MJ & Tom came in yesterday and we had a nice visit last night. We are taking them to the OKC bombing memorial today in a few minutes. Great to see them again, and we had fun trying to remember where we had been in the country!! Memory is not what it used to be!! Got to run..... Steve

Yup, hard to remember everyplace we have been, our blog, campground spreadsheet and travelers point are our saviors LOL!! We enjoyed the Cowboy Museum when in the area and the Fire truck Museum.

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

"we had fun trying to remember where we had been in the country!! Memory is not what it used to be!! Got to run..... Steve"

And that is why I do a blog. Because I really and truly cannot remember where I was even a month ago. Sure am looking forward to moving out on Wednesday.

That makes it nice, you can go there again and be excited again. I can have as much fun as I had yesterday never getting bored.

I may have to make a fast trip to Rapid city to get my drivers license renewed. I got a letter saying I could do it on the net but it is confusing. Monday we will call and check it out. If I have to go there one of my cowgirls said she will drive me up there.

I am not going to my Nieces place in Charleston. I told them I am not leaving and they are on thier way home. I am staying here in Deming till I croak. I'm not giving them the Navion. I have signed the Hornet over to the Low Hi RV Ranch but have been told to continue using it as long as I wish.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

That makes it nice, you can go there again and be excited again. I can have as much fun as I had yesterday never getting bored.

I may have to make a fast trip to Rapid city to get my drivers license renewed. I got a letter saying I could do it on the net but it is confusing. Monday we will call and check it out. If I have to go there one of my cowgirls said she will drive me up there.

I am not going to my Nieces place in Charleston. I told them I am not leaving and they are on thier way home. I am staying here in Deming till I croak. I'm not giving them the Navion. I have signed the Hornet over to the Low Hi RV Ranch but have been told to continue using it as long as I wish.

Lee - I'm glad you're staying in Deming. I'm hoping we can come back that way when we come down from Montana and this way we would get a chance to see you. Glad you are feeling so good. Keep those cowgirls happy.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Yay!

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

So, I'm guessing you're feeling much better if you're not going to Charleston. I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully, you'll get a lot more use out of the Navion. Sometimes it's nice to be able to re-think our decisions. We do that all the time. Chalk comes in handy. Let us know if you need us for anything and we'll be there to help if we can.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Lee- Charleston isn't capable of containing you for long. At least in Deming the cowgirls are used to putting up with a grouchy old man!!!! When we get in your area we will stop and visit. You checking out Mars tonight?

Jerry and Janice

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

So, I'm guessing you're feeling much better if you're not going to Charleston. I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully, you'll get a lot more use out of the Navion. Sometimes it's nice to be able to re-think our decisions. We do that all the time. Chalk comes in handy. Let us know if you need us for anything and we'll be there to help if we can.

No it is just the opposite. My Niese and Nephew were driving me crazy ignoring what I was telling them we had to do to get the vehicles transferred before the 20th so I wouldn't be in trouble with SD. Every time I would say we had to do this or that or recomend we do something the reply with we are going to do what they wanted to do. So I told them I wasn't going with them and wasn't going to give them the Navion or Chevy. Now they are being very nice so I won't make up a new Will. It had disturbed me so much my Seizures had started again and my blood pressure had got out of control. I've got the BP back in order again and the Seazures are inproving but I must keep from getting disturbed. With my friend Barb driving I should be able to stay calm on the road up to Rapid City and back.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

No it is just the opposite.

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that. Getting upset is no good for you or for anyone else. Hopefully, you'll be able to have peace just being away from them for awhile. Maybe time will heal when you have some space. Anyway you look at it though, they probably did you a favor. Now you can do what you want when you want and put that decision off until you have to make it. Enjoy yourselves on the trip ! Take your time and avoid the stress.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

We are of the same mind ;). Doug keeps a day by day diary. He takes one picture everydayfor the diary and makes a comment about what we did on that day. He has been doing that for 8 years now. Often we sit down and review 1 year ago, 5 years ago. When he started it 8 years ago I never thought he would keep it up, but he has. Here in the park the diary proves invaluable because he can look back and tell what was happening in the park 5 years ago. We know what to expect by way of weather, number of campers in the park etc. Love it.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

We like that plan much better. You are not old enough for a care home. Stay in Demming and we will all be able to come and see you. Heck, we haven't even been to that Adobe Deli place y'all rave about.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

No it is just the opposite. My Niese and Nephew were driving me crazy ignoring what I was telling them we had to do to get the vehicles transferred before the 20th so I wouldn't be in trouble with SD. Every time I would say we had to do this or that or recomend we do something the reply with we are going to do what they wanted to do. So I told them I wasn't going with them and wasn't going to give them the Navion or Chevy. Now they are being very nice so I won't make up a new Will. It had disturbed me so much my Seizures had started again and my blood pressure had got out of control. I've got the BP back in order again and the Seazures are inproving but I must keep from getting disturbed. With my friend Barb driving I should be able to stay calm on the road up to Rapid City and back.

Sorry to hear that your Niece and Nephew stressed you out so much. You are still able to make your own decisions. Also you give us a good reason to stop in Deming. Have a safe and stress free trip to Rapid City if you have to go.

Be safe everyone.

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

No it is just the opposite. My Niese and Nephew were driving me crazy ignoring what I was telling them we had to do to get the vehicles transferred before the 20th so I wouldn't be in trouble with SD.

Idiots! Why would they think you didn't know what needed to be done? I'm glad you are kicking them out and going with Barb if she can't help you figure out the online stuff today. Calm is important and people who interfere with that need to just go home.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Idiots! Why would they think you didn't know what needed to be done? I'm glad you are kicking them out and going with Barb if she can't help you figure out the online stuff today. Calm is important and people who interfere with that need to just go home.

Linda

IYQ - Linda's right. We all know you know more about more things than all of us put together (well, kinda) ! Relax, enjoy the ride with Barb and just have a good time on the journey.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

We got as far as Springer NM today and are holed up in a truck stop. Tommorow we should get as far as a little above Cheyenne WY. Feel good saw lots of Prong Horn. No seizures to day but wish I talk and hear better. Barb drove all the way. I was in charge of keeping an eye on the scenery.

We got as far as Springer NM today and are holed up in a truck stop. Tommorow we should get as far as a little above Cheyenne WY. Feel good saw lots of Prong Horn. No seizures to day but wish I talk and hear better. Barb drove all the way. I was in charge of keeping an eye on the scenery.

You have the best job. This trip may be very good for you. Relax and enjoy ....................

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

We are also so happy for you Lee. Sounds like, with the help of the group there in Deming, you are in good hands. Always better to make your own decisions. Sorry your niece turned out like that.

We are doing well in Virginia. Our granddaughter in graduating from elementary school in June. My brother is coming over from Germany in July. Lots of things going on. May try to make a trip to Niagara Falls in August. I've been there but Ed never has. Also thinking of taking Savannah up to Mt Vernon. That would be a day trip.

Everyone stay safe and away from those trucks!!

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

Lee - sure hope you're having a great trip to South Dakota and that you are just relaxin' and enjoyin'.

We finally got out of town. Jim got a great report from the cancer doc yesterday and we left town this morning. We're in Wikieup for the night and it feels so good to be on the road.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Good news for Jim. I love when every one gets that kind of news. I got up here by noon on the third day and got my new drivers license taken care of. Barb wants to use one more day and go to Deadwood then stop and see a mutual friend in Denver on the way back before she has to report to work at the Lo-Hi RV Ranch. We are doing great so I'm happy.

We finally got out of town. Jim got a great report from the cancer doc yesterday and we left town this morning. We're in Wikieup for the night and it feels so good to be on the road.

Glad to hear that you are on the move again and the great report from the doctor too.

Be safe everyone.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

Good news for Jim. I love when every one gets that kind of news. I got up here by noon on the third day and got my new drivers license taken care of. Barb wants to use one more day and go to Deadwood then stop and see a mutual friend in Denver on the way back before she has to report to work at the Lo-Hi RV Ranch. We are doing great so I'm happy.

Good for you Lee. Enjoy your trip.

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler