The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Lee - Terry loses his glasses all the time but at least you had a spare. Heck maybe the tanks are still in the back of your truck and you just need better glasses to see them ??? I''m betting you made some lucky person a very happy one when he found your tanks. Consider it a good deed and a Christmas present to someone who probably needed them. What are you doing up so early anyway? Stop having all these problems. We don't like it.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lee - Terry loses his glasses all the time but at least you had a spare. Heck maybe the tanks are still in the back of your truck and you just need better glasses to see them ??? I''m betting you made some lucky person a very happy one when he found your tanks. Consider it a good deed and a Christmas present to someone who probably needed them. What are you doing up so early anyway? Stop having all these problems. We don't like it.

I might ask why are you up so early reading my early post. I'm happy to report that my reason is because I tried actually going to bed and I managed to actually sleep lying down for 5 whole hours but when I awoke I was too sore to try ir again. That's progress. Now what's your excuse? I'm sticking to mine.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Ha Ha. well, I woke up after six hours sleep so no reason not to get up and have a cup of coffee which would guarantee I'd not be able to go back to sleep for sure !

And I'm sitting here in Bakersfield drinking coffee reading about you 2 being up early. :ph34r: My excuse is I need to get an early start as today is gonna be a long drive. Need to make it to Red Bluff today.

Joe

Edited by Joe Spiker

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

And I'm sitting here in Bakersfield drinking coffee reading about you 2 being up early. :ph34r: My excuse is I need to get an early start as today is gonna be a long drive. Need to make it to Red Bluff today.

Joe

You need to turn that boat around and head the other way. It's cold up there!

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Well, I'm the proud owner of 4 brand new 7 gallon water cans that have been filled with RO water and safely made the journey to my trailer and have had their precious content pumped into my water tank. And so far without any disastrous misfortune. It's 10:30 AM so I think I'll pull a Steve for the rest of the day so I don't do something stupid and mess it all up. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Gee, Lee. By the time I read about your problem with the water tanks you've already solved it. Your not sleeping has to stop; makes you way too productive and I don't want to have to take a Steve. I need to be able to go to bed nights so I can start getting up mornings again.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Yes, Toni... it is pretty amazing! First, Denise and a couple of her friends came driving up this afternoon... looked around the area for our rig and car, and found us. Then, your friend Karen came with Shoko. Later, we took a drive to visit each camp. We can see Denise's rig about 1/2 mile across the desert from our home. Her friends, Jean and Skip are parked near her. Then we went to visit Karen and Bob... so nice. They are just over the hill from us at Pegleg. And the gathering grew... Shoko and Bob, Macy and Dave, Penny and Paul (hope I got all the names right???) All SKPs, and all Canadians! Hey, what's the deal... didn't meet a single American today :) We will be getting together soon with the Pegleg group, and invite Denise, Jean and Skip. So happy to meet all our new Canadian friends. And, we learned a new expression today... SHACK-WACKEY. Way cool :)

SHACK-WACKEY is that Canadian. Enjoy our friends, we think it's wonderful you do! Shoko and Harry, Maisie and Dave, and yes Penny and Paul who have just started out and need lots of advise. How we met Penny is funny. Back in Merritt (where we spend the summer) I was in the grocery store and as I am walking up to the truck I notice this female stranger with her head stuck in the driver's side window talking to Doug. Whatttttt! Then they came to visit us at our park. The other group all came for an "after rally" in our park. What a blast, nine rigs in our park all together, one fire, lots of games, lots of laughing.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Shack wacky is right. I'm getting so shack wacky from nursing all my bangs and bruises i'm thinking about getting a pup tent to camp out in my yard just to get out of this place for a while. I think I've managed to spend a whole day without some kind of trouble. Maybe if I sleep all day tomorrow I can parlay that into Two days in a row. My ribs are doing well. I can even cough (if I don't cough too hard) without doubling over in pain. I'm going to try sleeping in bed again tonight to see if I can make it the whole night. Only trouble is my hips are hurting now from sleeping in that lawn chair for the past 9 nights. I've started walking and increasing the distance each time to get my hips working right again.

You need to turn that boat around and head the other way. It's cold up there!

Ya I know, but it was warmer up there last week than it was in Pahrump, NV. Made it to Red Bluff Elks yesterday, headed for the Timber Valley SKP Park today. Then I'll slow down for the weekend. Just have to make it to Woodland, WA by 8am on Monday.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Remember the "grab table" we had last year that was so much fun? Tom and Diane got it going last year when they bought a new motorhome and started cleaning out their old one. Don't forget your items because it's being planned again this year. We just don't know the details yet. I can guarantee it'll be even more fun this year. I know we have several new items that we've "won" or bought and certainly don't want to continue to carry around. We're betting that most of you have items for this too. It's kind of like the Chinese Christmas exchange except it's not wrapped and it won't be Christmas. Date and place probably won't be determined until January anyway.

Also, don't forget bundles of wood.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Well, I know it's been very, very icy in Woodland too. However, it may be better today. I haven't checked with "family" yet this morning.

Yes, been keeping an eye on road conditions. From the heavy truck traffic all night last night, there must not be any problems up through the Siskyou's. Figure Sutherlinn today, Salem tomorrow, then Woodland, and Columbia River RV Resort, on Sunday. Then Monday I should at least make it to Pt Townsend. Just taking things easy from here on in. Once home I'll start getting ready for FISHING in Mexico.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Yes, been keeping an eye on road conditions. From the heavy truck traffic all night last night, there must not be any problems up through the Siskyou's. Figure Sutherlinn today, Salem tomorrow, then Woodland, and Columbia River RV Resort, on Sunday. Then Monday I should at least make it to Pt Townsend. Just taking things easy from here on in. Once home I'll start getting ready for FISHING in Mexico.

Joe

Our son moved our other 4WD Jeep to his driveway so he could use it to get to work this last week. He lives on a hill and the roads have been very icy. I think this morning the temperatures were finally above freezing so it might have been an easier drive. Perhaps, you've missed the worst of it. I hope that's true. Take your time as you don't need to get back too fast.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

I should have slept all day like I said in my last post. I drove down to El Centro this morning 7AM. Found Stàples and got a new chair. Much more comfortable than the Lawn chair. While there I got the silly Idea of replacing my computer. I bought a $500 HP and had them set it up and update windows because of the slow and pour internet connection out here. Yep, you guessed it I got home and it don't work. It says it's connected to my MiFi but when you open Internet Explorer it says it detected an error and tries to correct it then says it can't correct it and tells me to go to HP's web site for help. DAH. how can I if I can't connect to the Internet. So I guess I'll make the 75 mile round trip again tomorrow. Hush Steve I know what you're thinking.

Our son moved our other 4WD Jeep to his driveway so he could use it to get to work this last week. He lives on a hill and the roads have been very icy. I think this morning the temperatures were finally above freezing so it might have been an easier drive. Perhaps, you've missed the worst of it. I hope that's true. Take your time as you don't need to get back too fast.

Made the drive to Sutherlinn today. Road was basically dry through the Siskyou's. but was a wet mess in southern Oregon. Both the truck and RV need a bath now. Oh well, just a short jaunt tomorrow.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

.............. DAH. how can I if I can't connect to the Internet. So I guess I'll make the 75 mile round trip again tomorrow. Hush Steve I know what you're thinking.

All I can say is Mr. Murphy sure is hanging around you way too much. Maybe a rabbit's foot, a four-leaf clover or throwing salt over your shoulder would help.

Made the drive to Sutherlinn today. Road was basically dry through the Siskyou's. but was a wet mess in southern Oregon. Both the truck and RV need a bath now. Oh well, just a short jaunt tomorrow.

Joe

I bet I beat you to Woodland. Got a call tonight. Brother's not doing well. I'm on a plane in the morning.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

I bet I beat you to Woodland. Got a call tonight. Brother's not doing well. I'm on a plane in the morning.

I bet you do, although I'm sorry to hear the circumstances that made it necessary. I'll text you Sunday when I get there. Travel Safe

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

All I can say is Mr. Murphy sure is hanging around you way too much. Maybe a rabbit's foot, a four-leaf clover or throwing salt over your shoulder would help.

The last time I tried that I cut my finger as I was cutting the rabbits foot off, stepped in fire ants while looking for a four leaf clover and broke the window when I threw a 5lb bag of salt over my shoulder.

The last time I tried that I cut my finger as I was cutting the rabbits foot off, stepped in fire ants while looking for a four leaf clover and broke the window when I threw a 5lb bag of salt over my shoulder.

Are you supposed to make us enjoy your mishaps?

Linda Sand

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Just realized I don't know how much I've told to whom about my life right now. Our daughter is coming down Tuesday in her truck to spend 3 days with me learning her way around Q and Parker and helping me do chores. Then Dave is flying into Phoenix late Saturday to spend 6 days there mostly just being together. Daughter is thinking about coming down for RV Show but wants to know what that would mean in terms of her being in an HDT. La Posa South said no problem with it being a commercial vehicle but she needs to see the area. I've already told her she'd likely have to bum a ride with someone to the big tent because parking over there is pretty limited during the show.

Linda Sand

Are you supposed to make us enjoy your mishaps?

Linda Sand

It's better to laugh about them than cry. Oh, I got the new computer working. It took half the night though.

Jeri sorry to hear about your brother. Our thoughts are with you.

Lee sounds like things are getting a bit better for you.

We are in south Miami at a real nice county park. Will be here a month then back towards Tampa for the RV show.

For some reason I can't quote a post or do a link. The Park is the Larry and Penny Thompson Park and Campground.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Jeff, if you're an Elk, there's a lodge in Brandon, just east of Tampa. We stayed there last winter for a month or so. Not far from the show. Steve

Jeri, sorry to hear about your brother, hugs for you guys.

Linda, I'm sure your daughter will have no problem hitch hiking to the show. We should have plenty of vehicles around.

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"