Is there an app or planner that actually includes all of the parks?

Carlos

Or even just nearly all?  Every app or planner seems to have some parks, and then miss any others.  I can't even really find the pattern.  Right now I'm planning out a cross country trip in March with a stop in Austin for a few days.  The Good Sam planner doesn't show even ONE park or campground in the whole Austin area, and miles away.  So I jump on to Apple Maps, and they show around ten in Austin.  Kinda ruins the usefulness as a planning app.

Not sure what you mean about Good Sam not showing parks in Austin and area:

https://www.goodsam.com/campgrounds-rv-parks/search/?state=TX&city=austin&zip=&name=Fun Town RV Park at WinStar&goodsam=0

There are many, many references for campgrounds/RV parks and none has them all.  Smaller towns even have awesome city and county parks and they're not listed in all sources.  We liked RVParkReviews.com which gives some feedback from those that stayed there.  You have to weed out the excellent ratings and the poor ratings to get a real feel of the park.  Everyone doesn't like the same type of park and some folks complain about things that others would find no problem with.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

I have not found one website or app that includes every campground. I use a computer based mapping program for planning. I have downloaded campground data sets from sources such as the POI Factory, Discovery Owners Forum, Ultimate Public Campground Project and USA Campgrounds. When we encounter campgrounds that are not on any of those lists, I add them to my campground POI database. Programs like Copilot, Garmin Base Camp and Microsoft Streets and Trips can display these POIs. POIs in GPX format can be download to and displayed on Google Earth and be added to a Garmin GPS unit.

Archived