No headlights

eciwanski

My b-i-l recently purchased a 1994 Georgie Boy Cruise Air.  Didn’t check lights before leaving seller’s property. After the fact, he discovered he has no lights (save running lights) and no speedometer.  Any sage advice?  Thanks, in advance.

Ed, Marianne and Finn (our cat)

2005 HitchHiker II LS

If it is built like the 1998 Georgie Boy Cruise Master that we owned for 14 years it has two main fuse panels and the lights are probably from fuses on the secondary panel under the name "body builder ...." followed by running lights or headlights or whatever. The speedometer could also be a fuse but I believe it is on the main fuse block for the chassis. The fuse block locations will vary from one model to another so finding them may not be easy but they are probably mounted on the firewall behind the grill or under the dash on the driver's side.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

3 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

There are fuse block charts with a list of what every fuse is for by location in the Ford chassis owner's manual. Not sure if he doesn't have a Ford Chassis.

Thanks. I believe the chassis is Ford and he found the book.  Seems some progress has been made.  He now has headlights but still no turn signals; a work in progress.

Ed, Marianne and Finn (our cat)

2005 HitchHiker II LS

5 minutes ago, eciwanski said:

Thanks. I believe the chassis is Ford and he found the book.  Seems some progress has been made.  He now has headlights but still no turn signals; a work in progress.

I wonder if you used arm-out-the-window signals in a Class A if anyone would see them?

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived