A nice Carriage toy hauler for sale

noteven

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cargo-utility-trailer/lethbridge/2006-c-force-carriage-39sv1/1242803725?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Canadian $ price. No personal interest in this unit. I live in one. You can return it to the USA as it was built in Indiana.

Anyhoo this is lots of toyhauler for the price if you don’t suffer from model year anxiety.

it likes a decent size tow vehicle is why I posted this here. Mine weighs 18,000 ish lbs as I travel and knocks a good size hole in the air.

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

From the pics, that's a bargain.  But, there's no verbiage describing brakes, axles, tires, and no pics of those either.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Rick - It will have Dexter 3 x 7000lbs axles carrying about 14500lbs when at gvw. MorRyde 4000 suspension. Mine has the larger drum brakes 3-1/2” I think...

yes tires are unknown - but it is at a dealer they would do pics on request I would think. 

If it has lived in Canada west tires age at less than half rate compared to hot places in the USA. 

I run Bridgestone R250’s on mine. 

Let me know if you buy it I’ll ride there and buy supper I’m less than 6 hours 😎

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

We're not in the market currently, but wish i could have found it when we were looking.  In my research, the C-Force and Newmar X-Aire are the toy haulers to have.  But maybe I'm just a bit of a tight wad.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived