Motor home inspection in Livingston

John Laninga

We just bought a new motor home out of state and are on our way to Livingston. We need an inspection done before we can register it. Anyone know of a good place to have a motor home inspected Saturday morning?

2015 Entegra Aspire 44B diesel pusher with 2017 GMC Acadia Denali toad
Web site, albums, blog and more here

They refused to inspect our Teton because I have Bludot. Stated air brakes. Truck no inspection, air brakes. I asked about motorhomes either air brakes, no inspection. This was just a few months ago

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

13 minutes ago, GlennWest said:

No they are stupid concerning laws. Arogrant about it too

I've known three generations of the Harrison's had many dealings with them at their body shop. They have always been very helpful, courteous folks. You don't stay in any type of business dealing with the public for close to 70 years by being "arrogant" or "stupid concerning laws"...maybe they were having a bad day!! 

Previous year they inspected my Teton. No problem. I went back, had all my paperwork, including motorhome registration on my truck. Owner was adamant that he could not inspect it. Stated it needed an air brake endorsement. They is no such inspection in Texas for our trucks. I then asked to inspect my Teton. Saw air lines and again stated air brakes. I left and had to reach out on forum here to find someone to inspect my rig. They are ignorant about the inspection law. Being in that bussiness, that is stupid. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

26 minutes ago, AlexP said:

Soda Fast Quick Lube has been a pleasure to work with the past couple years for me and my DP & Toad.  They are about 5 miles east on 190.
Alex

X2   Good fellow, just pull in as he has back up turn around space.

Also close to the Rainbow RV Park is a fellow at Goodrich although  have not personally used him

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Howdy!

I had my MDT with air brakes inspected at Harrison’s in Livingston in October without a problem. I’ve also had it inspected at the window tint shop and the Quick Lube on Church Street. My 5er TH is do a inspection in March and I’m going to try Soda.

” Happy Trails”

Chiefneon 

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Archived