lockmup68

My International has a new best friend...

Great to meet Mr. Tom as soon as we pulled into the park. We are next door neighbors for a while. I met him for 3 min before I had to head to airport. Hope to get to spend more time with them this weekend. Us fellow International owners have to stick together. Although, his rig is high falutin' purty. Mine is grunt worker compared to his shiny show rig. :)

QezO8gKl.jpg

I was next to that shiny International at the national rally. I was hoping some of it would 'rub off' on my LGT, but NOPE. Tom was way to protective to allow that to happen.........:D That is a purty truck though!

15 hours ago, lockmup68 said:

Great to meet Mr. Tom as soon as we pulled into the park. We are next door neighbors for a while. I met him for 3 min before I had to head to airport. Hope to get to spend more time with them this weekend. Us fellow International owners have to stick together. Although, his rig is high falutin' purty. Mine is grunt worker compared to his shiny show rig. :)

QezO8gKl.jpg

Hi lockmup68,

I have a feeling that I know where your location is. There should also be another hdt there with you guys. Tom is one the good people you will ever meet. Enjoy a campfire and adult beverage together.

Al