SKP Resort Wauchula FL

ToddF

Very comfortable park located 5 miles outside Wauchula Florida. This is my first stop in an Escapee affiliated co-op park. This park has FHU sites for $18 night. Overflow (20 AMP) and dry camp are also available on a first come first served basis for even lower rates. They accept reservations now. Park is green with lots of beautiful palms. A modest pool and clubhouse are also available. This park is a great place that won't break the budget. Wauchula has a Winn Dixie, Walmart, CVS, and other stores to meet day to day needs. For longer stays, this park may not work for those like me who prefer larger towns and access to biking. No sidewalks or bike lanes in the area.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay there! We've been meaning to stop in for a few days or more when we're in the area, but so far, the scheduling just hasn't worked out. Maybe we can fit in a stop there after Sumter Oaks next winter on our way further south.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

• 4 months later...

I stayed there for a week a couple of years ago. Very nice park, lots of green and a decent pool. It was just too far from town for me to spend several months for a winter. I would not hesitate to go back again when in the area. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Archived