Went off the deep end....

Purple Tractor

4 hours ago, Purple Tractor said:

OK so we went ahead and jumped in, 2008 Volvo 670 & 3810ms Keystone Montana.......guess I'm here to stay.

P T,

Welcome to the Dark side of the pool....seems that you jumped in quickly BUT as you know.... here in Oregon winter falls like a ton of bricks......SNOW forcast in Bend for Friday / Sat......

Well past time to winterize Dog-patch and point the Dollytrolley toward Death Valley / Last Chance Peak.....the NO-$nowblower-Zone.....

Now wonder down to the DMV and spend 15 minutes in line and convert the V-machine into a motorhome......they WILL charge you $7 for a vin # inspection but that's it......I was crestfallen that they did not want to see my sink, fridge, potty, stove, oven but the DMV inspector smiled and said ...."sir, we don't care how you camp... we just want your $$$$".......so refreshing to have quality time with the government of Oregon......$0 refre$hing......

Drive on......(enjoy the ride Out of Oregon for the Winter...)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

2 hours ago, Dollytrolley said:

......I was crestfallen that they did not want to see my sink, fridge, potty, stove, oven but the DMV inspector smiled and said ...."sir, we don't care how you camp... we just want your $$$$"......

I love transparency in guvvermint...

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

2 hours ago, Dollytrolley said:

P T,

Welcome to the Dark side of the pool....seems that you jumped in quickly BUT as you know.... here in Oregon winter falls like a ton of bricks......SNOW forcast in Bend for Friday / Sat......

Well past time to winterize Dog-patch and point the Dollytrolley toward Death Valley / Last Chance Peak.....the NO-$nowblower-Zone.....

Now wonder down to the DMV and spend 15 minutes in line and convert the V-machine into a motorhome......they WILL charge you $7 for a vin # inspection but that's it......I was crestfallen that they did not want to see my sink, fridge, potty, stove, oven but the DMV inspector smiled and said ...."sir, we don't care how you camp... we just want your $$$$".......so refreshing to have quality time with the government of Oregon......$0 refre$hing......

Drive on......(enjoy the ride Out of Oregon for the Winter...)

You had to mention that four lettered word   S N O W  Berrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Archived