Help, New to me DP

cockneyboy

So just purchased a 2003 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 38' on a Roadmaster chassis. The previous owner really didn't know a whole lot about the technical aspects. After getting it home and going through everything I have a million question about the systems and operation of the coach (not the driving ) There are many things that I have no clue about. 

What I need is someone who is very familiar with this or similar coaches to spend an hour or two going through everything with me. Any suggestions and or advice will be appreciated and rewarded in Heaven I'm sure. I live in NW Austin Texas in case you know someone. 

30 minutes ago, cockneyboy said:

Any suggestions and or advice will be appreciated and rewarded in Heaven I'm sure. I live in NW Austin Texas in case you know someone. 

We are between Canton & Tyler if you can come this way I'd be very happy to spend some time with you, should nobody closer offer their help. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Well lots of us have DPs.  Have you looked at the Monoco (who bought out Holiday Rambler) Owners forum on IRV2?  Best place for info is the owners group.  That said, why not ask some questions so we can see what is so different for you.  

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Archived