Classes of 2008 and 2009

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope no one was planning to drive thru NM on their way to Grandmas House for Christmas. Both I10 and I25, as well as most other NM state roads are completely closed by last nights snow storm. My friends up in Colorado would laugh at all the attention this snow gets down here in southern NM, but when you're not experienced driving in it, or equiped to plow it, this 6" of snow on top of a layer of ice, is enough to keep everyone at home. Other parts of the state, further north & higher elevation, got much more snowfall. Merry Christmas

Jim

We're still planning on landing in Q next Tuesday. No ice here but lots of wind. Christmas day is supposed to be beautiful. I can hardly wait. Hopefully see some of you next week.

SOON!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

We saw ICE yesterday!! We gingerly walked to our car only to find it covered in ice. Obviously, we had no ice scraper but Terry's comb came out and went to work until the car warmed up enough to help. Ice is not something we had in our plans to see ever again. Monday morning we'll be heading back to Arizona -- 1246 miles. Anticipated arrival --- Tuesday evening so that means absolutely no ice or snow desired between here and there. :rolleyes:

Terry had another follow-up appointment yesterday and he's still cancer-free! Yeah!! :D Three more months until his next check-up!

WAY TO GO TERRY!

Weird - no snow, no ice here, and you got ice and I see New Mexico has tons. My grandchildren are so disappointed. We are just saying that we didn't feel very Christmasy so we put on some Christmas music and we're feeling it.

SOON!

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Terry had another follow-up appointment yesterday and he's still cancer-free!

Yay, Terry! Picture me pretending to do cheers for you. OK, maybe not a good picture. :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

We saw ICE yesterday!! We gingerly walked to our car only to find it covered in ice. Obviously, we had no ice scraper but Terry's comb came out and went to work until the car warmed up enough to help. Ice is not something we had in our plans to see ever again. Monday morning we'll be heading back to Arizona -- 1246 miles. Anticipated arrival --- Tuesday evening so that means absolutely no ice or snow desired between here and there. :rolleyes:

Terry had another follow-up appointment yesterday and he's still cancer-free! Yeah!! :D Three more months until his next check-up!

That's wonderful news Terry......

I agree with others, Soon.

Dave C.

Millie the mooch

2500 D/M CC.

27RL Wildcat

SKP#94751

WAY TO GO TERRY!

Weird - no snow, no ice here, and you got ice and I see New Mexico has tons. My grandchildren are so disappointed. We are just saying that we didn't feel very Christmasy so we put on some Christmas music and we're feeling it.

SOON!

You were lucky I guess. Portland/Vancouver area sits where it gets the cold through the Gorge from the east and the Marine air from the west. Weird place, yes. It's been quite foggy for a few days. The moisture in the fog freezes around here making stupid black ice and windows you have to scrape. We didn't like it. Today we had beautiful blue skies and no fog or ice. That's how we want it to stay until we leave on Monday. :rolleyes:

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Jeri, Clean up your language a little that is a NO NO word around here. You did clean it up a bit when you reported on Terry but that doesn't give you an excuse to use such foul language. Way to Go Terry, I hope that doctor runs you out of his office when you go back for that next and hopefully last check up. By the way doesn't that give you a good excuse for getting another new toy?

I slept most of the day. My Get Up just wouldn't get UP. This evening I watched the movie "Bucket List" with a few of my friends up in the theater trailer.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Great news Terry, that's the way to start off the new year! :D

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and we hope to see ya'll next year! Steve & Carol :D

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

It's beautiful here. Wind finally went down. I'm just real thankful that we came down that I 25 through Colorado and New Mexico last weekend! Guess it's not pretty out there. Merry Christmas everybody! Q is getting closer! Glad everybody is planning it. We are going to Christmas Eve Candlelight Service tonight and just goofing off the rest of the weekend. Merry Christmas Everyone! Such good news Terry! Glad you had another good report! Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Merry Christmas Y'all.

We had our Christmas Eve party this evening. When everyone put on their best Heavenly voice to sing Christmas Carols I found that with the congestion I have my voice is better suited for the other place. We had fun anyway. See Y'all in Q.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Merry Christmas Everyone! :D

Marsha & Paul & Bella (our cat)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

Toni, Doug and Parker

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

We've been busy, busy, busy. Another year and Christmas is almost behind us. We start our trek back to "Q" tomorrow and so far it looks like the weather is holding out through the mountains. Well, at least nothing bad predicted. It's been great being with family but it's time to get back on the road. I think we can fit everything in the car in the morning. Hope everyone had a great day and didn't over stuff themselves with food. Tomorrow is a federal holiday so feel free to take it off. We are. :D

See you in "Q"!!

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

Toni, Doug and Parker

Hey fellow Facebookers! I was just introduced to Facebook Timeline. On the home page there is a map tab. This allows you to tag your photos as to where they were taken and then it places it on a map. A great way to trace our travels. Great application for rv'ers. If you need help, ask.

Toni

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png