Google Scholar

This website has only technical - medical information. From  around the globe. 

it does not have any normal commercial subjects on this website.

My wife just had cataract surgery on the right eye. They asked about medical and medication concerns. She did tell the about a possible problem with aspirin.

so after surgery she had to put eye drops in her eye, for two weeks. About three days into the drops ,she said the one eye drop burns after she puts it in her eye, as told to do.

So I looked up the medication on this website, And it contains aspirin as one of the substances in it. We call the doctors office. Told to change medication. So we did.

Look this website up and search for what ever you are interested in. 

Rather interesting place to learn from.

1 hour ago, sandsys said:

Huh! When one of my eyes burned with the post surgical drops they said my eye was dry so I should use some artificial tear drops in that eye.

Linda

I was told the same by my eye surgeon. Now I'm on eye drops to stop Glaucoma progression and my eye Dr. said the same thing about dry eyes.

I just looked asprin and eye problems on Scholor, every article says  aspirin has a very minor effect on AMD.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

What I really want to explain is that the website Google Scholar provides the opportunity to search for information on medical questions.

My brother told me he was using a common, over the counter medication. So I searched on google scholar.    I found that his medication has a synthetic opioid in it. If the dose is low enough, it can be sold over the counter, without a prescription. In the United States.

without all the webs normal flooding you with where to buy what. Or not the best information there is available.